SUEANNE PILIERO, PhD
Saturday, September 22, 2018
Sunday, September 23, 2018
TRANSFORMING TRAUMA through FIERCE LOVE: Using the AEDP Therapist's Bold, Embodied Presence - Dr. SueAnne Piliero - September 22 & 23, 2018
HEALING ATTACHMENT WOUNDS - INTRODUCTION TO AEDP - Dale Trimble - September 21, 2018
ADVANCED ESSENTIAL SKILLS (ES2) RETREAT STYLE 2018 - Vancouver, BC (July, 2018), and Denver, CO (December, 2018)
AEDP heals trauma and helps to undo aloneness by championing the innate healing capacity of neuroplasticity in a safe, attached therapeutic relationship.
Through minute-to-minute, in-depth processing of difficult emotional and relational experiences, AEDP clinicians help clients recover their sense of core self and experience increased resilience and a renewed zest for life.
OUR PURPOSE AND VISION is to provide enriching learning opportunities in the context of deepening affiliations with our colleagues. We want to share our enthusiasm for AEDP, helping it to be more widely known for the healing oriented, powerful, and effective model that it is. With dialogue and support from Diana Fosha founder of the AEDP Institute in New York, AEDP Cascadia was formed to provide the following:
- A forum for developing and strengthening our AEDP Community
- A base of support to host AEDP faculty from around the Canada & the United States
- Ongoing training and development for AEDP practitioners
- A way to introduce AEDP to other psychotherapists
- Continuing Education Credits for Psychologists, Social Workers, and Clinical Counsellors